Thursday, February 12, 2009

my momentary lapse in judgement is over...

This is for Kaye, who is apparently wise beyond her years and commented this re: my last post...."Be strong... it could be a trick. They are all devious...don't let them suck you in.... " and Milena...who also knew the last post was so NOT me.....

they were right..... so much for the temporary sweetness of the 2 yr. old. This morning in bed when he woke up the conversation went like this:

Me: Can I have a kiss please?
2yr.old: NO!!!
Me: Why
2yr. old: Me no like kisses
Me: please....
2yr.old (in the angry mean voice) SHUT UP...
Me: That is not nice .....say... Be quiet please mommy
2 yr. old: Be quiet please mommy
Me: ok, that is nicer
2 yr. old: SHUT UP.....

So then just because I am mean like that I kissed him anyway - and he immediately let out a blood curdling scream and started wiping his face...

Maybe he's just not gonna be a morning person....

0 Comments: