Wednesday, February 25, 2009

that tag is on there for a reason

No, not that stupid one on your pillows - I have no idea why that one is there....and, I know the 2yr. old is all I talk about (other than griping about drama queen sometimes) but I have to tell ya'll what he did yesterday morning.....


I turned on cartoons, as is the routine whenever you want to accomplish anything without the "help" of the 2yr. old. This does not always work, but occasionally - I guess if Max and Ruby or Dora has a truly intriguing storyline that day.....Anyway....I do this and then go to get in the shower. I leave the door open so I can hear any loud crashes or microwave explosions, and so he can come in from time to time and see what I am doing (you know, open the shower curtain and proceed to get the floor wet) also because I am smarter than hubby (who, while I was gone for the weekend shut the bathroom door while attempting his shower which totally led to the 2yr. old running amuck and "cooking" with a large pan, a spray can of butter flavored Pam spray and an entire bottle of spices - yep, that was a mess, and yep I laughed my butt off)


So he is in the bathroom with me and decides to play with the hairdryer....NEVER doubt the manual dexterity of a small child.....he turns on the hairdryer and starts blowing his hair then says "do you momma"....I know what that tag says about warning children about death by electrical shock, but I don't think the 2yr. old grasps that yet.....I am yelling at him to turn it off (before he drops it in the shower) but he can't so proceeds to bring it to me (yep, still in the shower) I manage to stick my arm out of the shower and grab a hold of it by the handle before that happens and turn it off... so lesson learned unplug the hairdryer before taking a bath/shower in a house with a 2yr. old....

Nope, it's never boring round here......

0 Comments: